Feedback & Ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the ability to 'Wait Until'

During an automation, add the ability to 'Wait Until' a date value stored in a custom field.

Great for webinars and appointment bookings

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the ability to specify a list with a custom UNSUBSCRIBE link.

It has come to my attention that:
    "If the contact enters an automation that does not start with a subscription to a list or through a form, then they unsubscribed, they will be unsubscribed from any list that they are subscribed to."

If that is true, it is very bad.

Since tags are a key element in ActiveCampaign, many automations are started (or stopped) using tags. That means if I start an automation with a tag, like a post purchase automation, and someone hits unsubscribe that get unsubscribed from every list, not just that one.

Bad.

On easy way around…

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve the image manager

Deleting/uploading images in bulk, creating folders... I've so many images now it's crazy, and I can't organize them properly, and I can't delete them quickly... It's a mess!

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Store contacts when you reach your contact limit - don't just ignore them!

It's quite shocking and rude to realize that any contacts generated after you reach your contact limit will be ignored. Why not store those contacts in a separate place and give them to the person after they upgrade. I was on a free plan and didn't realize that any contacts after 100 will be ignored. I upgraded to a paid plan less than 24 hours after I reached my limit but I lost contacts in the meantime. This is ridiculous and should be addressed. I should never have to lose contacts in such a meaningless way.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add automated actions on link clicks to links created by the legacy email builder

The new feature to add automated action on link clicks is great (http://www.activecampaign.com/blog/perform-automated-actions-on-link-clicks/) - but it only works for emails created by the new email builder.

Lots of us use the old legacy builder. In fact, if you ask around you'll find it's a lot of "power users" and some of the biggest promoters and advocates of Active Campaign that actually use the legacy email builder.

So it would be nice if we could use this feature too by having it added to links created by the legacy email builder.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fallback for personalization fields

Hi there,
    I'd like to see ActiveCampaign add an ability to provide a fallback for personalization fields. It's possible one may not have all values for their contact, thus some emails may come off unnatural.

Example:
    (Hello %FIRST_NAME%,::Fallback "Hey there,")

I've seen this in a couple other CRMs and I think it would provide a lot of value to AC's userbase.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give Resellers pre-warning about updates

It's great and very exciting that 2016 has seen so many AC updates so far.
    It has however exposed a gap in the reseller programme-we find out about the updates when our customers do- so we don't have a chance to notify/train them.
    egs of when this has caused real issues-forms update re-rendered some old 'thank you' pages badly, which were live on our customers websites-we only found out the day our customers did and no time to solve this before it went live. Also, we wrote a training webinar and newsletter for customers on updates to forms and the…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Partners / Resellers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. save a swatch of brand colors

It would save me SO much time if we could save brand colors (like Canva has or even like Photoshop swatches). Manually entering hex codes is a pain and we have about 5-6 different shades we use in our emails.

Each one has to be typed manually, and in some cases if you move the cursor the wrong way it automatically goes back to Arial, black. The only way to switch it back is to manually type in the hex code again. It would be great if it could save a swatch or more of colors that would get stored…

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add any number of contacts to any stage in an automation

I want to add any number of contacts to any stage in an automation. E.g. the following procedure: Navigate to a specific stage in an automation. Perform a secondary (right) click onto the field in the automation and have the option to "Add Contacts". This is to open up the contacts list, etc.
    Alternative: Go to Contacts list. Mark contacts to be added, Edit selected, "Add to Automation Step" (as opposed to simply adding to the beginning of an automation.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. have the double-optin as conditional

Conditional weather the contact is already in that list or not.
    Otherwise contacts that are already on the list but want to receive different lead magnet have to opt-in twice and the drop out rate is very high here.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. have the option to change default contact filters

It would be great to have the ability to have a filter stay after drilling down into a contact profile.

Example: Filtering by unsubscribed, if I click into a contact, then press the back button on my browser I have to re-filter and get back to the correct page.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Facebook Lead Ads Integration

Facebook has an awesome new ad type: lead ads, which allow people to submit their email within the actual facebook ad:

http://venturebeat.com/2015/10/07/facebooks-lead-ads-now-syncs-data-to-salesforce-marketo-and-other-crm-systems/

Some CRMs already integrate with it. It would be amazing if AC could also integrate.

338 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  26 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be able to embed a form into an email so contacts can opt-in right there rather than having to go to a webpage.

I think it'd be very helpful to be able to embed a form directly into an email, so contacts don't have to click a link to go to an opt-in form, especially since contacts have already subscribed to what you offer. It could be an easy way to redirect contacts to a different automation. Thanks for your consideration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to define different redirection address for the new and the existing subscribers

It's doable by api, but the default forms doesn't support this.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Develop a Firefox extension

Similar to the new Chrome Gmail Extension - it is requested a similar extension be implemented for Mozilla Firefox :)!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Deals / CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to Post to Social Media Services

Customer request, would like the ability to compose messages for Twitter or Facebook etc. Not just campaign sharing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to set image to 100% of it's size

When adding an image, there is no way to set it's size as it's native size or see what that is. We should have a button to remove styling for the image and scale it at 100%

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to create a segment from pasted emails

In some instanced, I might need to send emails to contacts that can't be segmented by existing tag, but whose emails i have.

Here is a scenario: i am preparing a webinar using a platform that does NOT integrate with AC. I can export the list of the registrants or attendees and i would like to send emails to those (or NOT to those). The simplest way would be to have a place to enter the emails i have to create the segment.

Currently, the only way i found is taking 5 steps added to the campaign:
    - create a…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add some more theme customisation options to the Public Pages editors

I can't be the only user who values their brand identity.

I know it will never be enough, but please can you allow us at least to edit the colour scheme of the unsubscribe/manage subscriptions/campaign archive type assets.

Top value would be:
    1: color-picker for main box background, and borders
    2: color picker and maybe font choice for headlines (although I do see I could delete headline and use a formatted html box instead)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base