Feedback & Ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Publish / Save Automation to make edits live

Currently when editing an automation, the changes you make are live. If i'm working on a new idea or branch of logic in the automation and someone comes through it, they'll get the half finished changes.

I'd like a simple, Update/Publish/Save function that pushes the changes to make them live.

This way I could edit an automation in Draft mode, while the original active automation continues to work as it did before, then I can work on it over a few days and when I'm ready click Publish to make it live

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an html block to email designer

There is no option to add an image from a link, or any custom blocks. It would be wonderful to have a simple html block we can add in the designer. The designer is helpful but an html block would make it much better for those of us who don't like the extreme limitations inside the designer.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have unsubscribe page allow selection of which lists to unsubscribe from

I'd like the ability for the unsubscribe link to take the subscriber to a page where they can choose which lists to unsubscribe from.

Right now we can either include a link to unsubscribe from the "current list" (who know what that is given that everything is done via automations these days) or all lists.

If we use the first we can annoy contacts as they have no idea which list it's going to unsubscribe them from or what lists they're on. So if they keep getting emails from other lists they'll consider it spam.

If we use the second…

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom Links That Can Be Used Anywhere to Trigger Automations

Add the ability to create custom tracked links (redirects) that can be used in emails, on websites, on social media, etc. that can trigger automations when clicked for all contacts who are already in the database.

Ontraport has this feature and it's extremely powerful. You can create a custom tracked link for your program, for example, and use that one link in many places and each time it's clicked by someone in your database, it can trigger an automation to begin.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make automations ongoing

It's very annoying to have to add a wait time of 100 years to each automation to make sure that no one "completes" an automation in case I want to add something to it.

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to have all automations be ongoing so that we can add steps to the automation as needed?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Easier way to schedule email delivery for specific times

The current way of setting up specific date + times requires using 'Wait' conditions for year, month, day of month and time - separately. This can be monotonous for campaigns that require several emails to be sent at specific days/times.

Perhaps, a calendar popup with a time option (like Buffer uses for scheduling social media posts) could be introduced in the future.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smart Double Opt-in (based on Country IP)

Since Canada now requires double opt-in (not sure if other countries do too), but it would be great if those who prefer to stick with single opt-in could have Smart Double Opt-in: when someone with an IP address from a Country such as Canada submits a form, Active Campaign recognizes this and forces double opt-in for this Contact.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Weekend Support

First, AC support kicks ***. They bend over backwards to help answer questions and figure out how to do things and why certain things are not working like you expected.

However, weekend support is coming up more and more as an issue for current users and those interested in using AC.

Personally, sometimes I don't get an answer from submitted issues till Monday.

Would be great if live support (and faster email support) was available as weekends are the perfect time to work on automations, send emails while competitors "think" the weekend is a bad time to send emails, etc.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Partners / Resellers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Trigger Campaigns based on date fields

I would like to see a trigger for automations based off a date or at least a date field. So that we could start a an automation when a member is coming up for renewal, or an event is coming up that we want to automatically alert our members too.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Maintain # of results per page (make pagination settings sticky, along with sort direction)

It has been driving me crazy that pages such as Contacts and Tags never remember that I want to view 100 results at a time. It always defaults to 20, and then I ALWAYS need to manually change it to "100". Why can't this preference just stick? I also which the "sort" order would stick until I change it.

(e.g. http://___________.activehosted.com/tags/ and http://___________.activehosted.com/contact/)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Regular styles support for templates

Support of predefined styles would be nice in email designer.

If I can define the paragraph, link, h1, h2, h3... styles with it's default parameters I can save lot of times.
    Parameters like: Color, Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight, Line Height, Text Align...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Grids in email designer

The email designer needs a feature that lets you pick grid layouts - 2 columns, 3 columns, etc. For example, if you want to position images in columns you currently have to use the "spacer" element between the images, which can be very time consuming - because the images automatically change size when adding new elements on the same line. Then you have to fiddle with the width of each space element and image until it looks okay.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. reorder automations

Its frustrating when I want to reorder an automation, but have to delete and rebuild.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to specify tag/s when creating a link

Believe it or not, ConfusionSoft has a killer feature a lot of ActiveCampaign users (like myself) would kill for when it comes to getting the right message… to the right person… at the right time.

See the attached image from a client’s InfusionSoft account. When you create a link, IS allows you to specify one or more tags to be applied automatically when someone clicks the link.

This would save a ton of time, be much easier and get the ball rolling on a lot of different automations that could be setup based on tags.

183 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create an IPhone or Andriod App for Campaign stats

I am amazed that this fantastic service does not have a IPhone app to view campaign stats.

Is there anything in the creation pipeline for this?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show More Deal related information inside "Recent Activity"

Right now the overview page is very email marketing centric.

It would be nice if "recent activity" showed email replies from deals etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Deals / CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add ability to do direct mail

Love activecampaign for email, but I work with local businesses who would still love the ability to send out a personalized thank you postcard and service follow up postcards and things like that using direct mail.

Integrating with a service like lob.com (I'm not affiliated) could make this really easy for you guys to do without adding much overhead to your business (you don't have to become a printing press.

autopilothq.com does this already but I chose you guys still because of a better API/Reseller program. I'd love to see you guys integrate with something like this but until then…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just signed up for the paid plan to

Wasn't sure what section to put this in. I just finally switched to a paid plan and found out you have to change the from email on a per email basis.
    I'm sure many people like myself run more than one company so it would be much more convenient to set the from email at the start of a campaign/autoresponder set up.

Forget to switch one email address in a string of 10 emails and your kinda looking silly.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrate Twillio calling directly inside the CRM.

Hubspot CRM has an awesome calling feature that allows you to create an outbound calling list from your contacts. This makes it really easy to work through follow up from directly inside the CRM.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Deals / CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base