Feedback & Ideas

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow pre-sheduling of resend existing campaign feature

I like the idea of one-click re-use an existing campaign to send to users who have been sent it but who have not opened it. What I'd love to do is:

a: pre-schedule a resend - say five days after send
    b: better still, set that up at the same time as scheduling the main campaign. See image

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

reviewed (1)  ·  3 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier to run a date based countdown sequence (i.e. webinar or live event)

Currently it is very kludgy to try to run a date based countdown automation, for example, counting down to a webinar or a live event. Especially if these events occur on a recurring basis, such as every month.
    It would be great if there was a way to put a contact into an automation and have them automatically jump to the appropriate place (date-wise) in the sequence.

For example if there is a two week countdown automation leading up to a live event and they sign up three days before the event, the would automatically jump down to the three…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add any number of contacts to any stage in an automation

I want to add any number of contacts to any stage in an automation. E.g. the following procedure: Navigate to a specific stage in an automation. Perform a secondary (right) click onto the field in the automation and have the option to "Add Contacts". This is to open up the contacts list, etc.
    Alternative: Go to Contacts list. Mark contacts to be added, Edit selected, "Add to Automation Step" (as opposed to simply adding to the beginning of an automation.

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (2)  ·  11 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. create a "next" button to cycle through contacts

As within the Deals function, it would be helpful to move from one contact to another as we perform edits, rather than backing out or opening a new tab every time we want to open a contact's profile. It would be especially helpful to do this in the sort order shown on the main Contacts page, given whatever filters and sorts we have used.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (2)  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the ability to 'Wait Until' a date field value

During an automation, add the ability to 'Wait Until' a date value stored in a custom field.

Great for webinars and appointment bookings

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (2)  ·  10 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Include dropdown for selection of tags

User feedback:

So how about a dropdown that shows up in every place we would apply a tag, and each tag can have a description attached to it. We could click a tag and apply it rather than leaving the system, looking at a spreadsheet, and copy/pasting or typing, with all the possibilities of introducing errors.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (1)  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it possible to disable the "view contact" button in the notification feature

We use the "notification someone" feature to third party users through the custom field (introducers email address). As these third party users don't have access to our AC account we receive several support tickets every week with our third party users complaining that they can't access our AC account. So we want to make it possible to remove this button as it just cause a lot of support issue for us.

We would highly appreciate if you can speed up this option.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (1)  ·  0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to Group objects in Email Designer

Right now if you want to have two objects alongside one another and match the height it gets hairy, and in many situations the sizes might break if fonts are displayed bigger or smaller etc.

There should be a 'group objects' option like in Adobe illustrator and page layout tools.

Clicking this option would then ask you to click on the other objects you wish to have in the group and then confirm.

Doing this would tie these objects together, so in things like mobile optimization they'd still stay next to one another, not break to new lines, additionally things…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (2)  ·  6 comments  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow users to sort and move templates

Default the templates screen to the user created templates.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (1)  ·  3 comments  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (3)  ·  2 comments  ·  Deals / CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (2)  ·  3 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (1)  ·  1 comment  ·  Deals / CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More options on how to determine split testing winner

User request: Option to select a winner variation only with open rates (instead of open rates + click rates)

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (1)  ·  3 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reorder Contact Info Fields

Can we please reorder the basic Contact Information (as it shows in Contacts & Deals). It's extremely surprising that is seems "randomized" and there's no way to order the view of contact info. Manually reordering forms or list fields doesn't help.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  5 comments  ·  Deals / CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (1)  ·  2 comments  ·  Segmenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create three standard Phone fields, and tie Mobile to SMS

Idea from user:

Provide at least 3 phone fields: Home, Work, Mobile. Then SMS is sent using the Mobile Phone field.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (2)  ·  4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Trim spaces copy/pasted into a field when submitting a form

Right now, let's say a contact copy/pasted their email address into a form when submitting it, if that goes with a space before or after the actual email address they will see an error message stating the email address is invalid.

It would be nice if the system could be able to recognize those and get rid of the space(s) and accept the form submission..

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (1)  ·  1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to change the defaults for how contacts are viewed

I would like the default view of contacts to be 'Date Added'.

The current default is to list them alphabetically by email address.

I change the view to list them by 'Date Added', but it doesn't stick ... it always reverts back to listing alphabetically by email.

This also ties in with a 2nd feature request — to have detailed reporting: how many people subscribed to a particular list on a day by day basis.

Better yet, to have the ability to set custom parameters for tracking sign ups and other similar, useful data.

Thanks,

Matt

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. more customization in email notifications

In Infusionsoft I have full customization abilities for "notification" emails (within a sequence I can send an email to a specific email address, not just the contact in the automation). This comes in handy quite often when I want to send emails to employees, partners, etc. that I want to share customer info with, but don't necessarily have access to Infusionsoft. I would like the same in AC's notification emails.

Would like to better customize notification emails with the following:
    - make blue "View Contact" button optional
    - add basic formatting tools and/or paste HTML/text

Thanks!

BTW - I LOVE…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (3)  ·  2 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed (3)  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base