Feedback & Ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the contact_sync api to allow re-subscribing to a list to register properly (as per submitting an html form)

This is a bit technical - bear with me, as it actually has a significant effect.

Right now submission by API and submission by html form work a bit differently and the API way of doing things causes problems.

Many of us use one master list for our contacts - it's pretty much emerging best practice. We have multiple forms that submit to that same list.

When someone subscribes by filling in a form, the form submission is usually used to trigger an automation like a welcome sequence.

Using the API (e.g. with something like Thrive Leads) is in theory…

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Facebook Lead Ads Integration

Facebook has an awesome new ad type: lead ads, which allow people to submit their email within the actual facebook ad:

http://venturebeat.com/2015/10/07/facebooks-lead-ads-now-syncs-data-to-salesforce-marketo-and-other-crm-systems/

Some CRMs already integrate with it. It would be amazing if AC could also integrate.

219 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  20 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Personalization tags in webhook URL

Hi,

In infusionsoft, we can easily add a webhook url in the automation workflow and add custom fields on the URL, so it is possible to create a member in a membership site directly from a contact in Active Campaign, without paying more for Zapier or a developer.

Please see this tutorial of how to create a member in Optimizemember only by pushing the contact email on a custom URL:

https://optimizepress.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200698713-Infusionsoft-Integration-Gateway-for-OptimizeMember-

In Active Campaign, a URL like %EMAIL% won't work on webhook URLs. Why?

It is a very simple feature with ENDLESS integrations possibilities.

Please, please, take a look on…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Military Time vs AM/PM setting in settings

24 hour 'military' time is great for people in Europe and the Military who use it often.

It's awful the average American user.

This should be a setting that can be configured in settings and we should use IP/Geo detection on account creation to set this by default for new accounts.

EG: Someone creates an account in the USA it defaults to AM/PM, if they create in a country that uses 24 hour time it should default to 24 hour time.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Save As Template" after creating a new email design.

I suggest you let us edit email design templates and make them scratch and be able to save them as new templates! This is ESSENTIAL! I'm wasting so much time re-creating email designs.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow the ability to specify a list with a custom UNSUBSCRIBE link.

It has come to my attention that:
    "If the contact enters an automation that does not start with a subscription to a list or through a form, then they unsubscribed, they will be unsubscribed from any list that they are subscribed to."

If that is true, it is very bad.

Since tags are a key element in ActiveCampaign, many automations are started (or stopped) using tags. That means if I start an automation with a tag, like a post purchase automation, and someone hits unsubscribe that get unsubscribed from every list, not just that one.

Bad.

On easy way around…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Send SMS button like the email one

There is a button on the user profile for sending email, how about one for sending an sms to the contact too?

Also, the formatted view of a phone number looks odd. The + turns into zeros?

Also, how about making it so that the sms will send without the country code and just have activecampaign figure out the country based on the country of the contact?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Write Emails Separately

I would be great if we can write the emails separately and then select the ones we want to use in the automations.

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    noted  ·  4 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Full Width Container in email designer

Currently you have to assign a pixel width to your email template. that's the container table, but you also have a full width container (which is used for background colors).

Please allow us to specify a 100% width container, which would allow us to write emails that didn't have a "template" look to them, but still have the capabilities of the block editor. This will also solve all responsive issues on Android, since there's no media query needed to scale the email.

Not everybody will use this, but for those that do, this is a much needed design feature.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SMS Contact Reply Notification

Please add some kind of SMS notification (email, text, or otherwise) when a contact replies back from an SMS message that was sent to them. Currently the only option is to look into their contact activity stream to see if they replied. This is incredibly time consuming and inefficient having to look into each person's contact activity to see if

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to "Goto" within an automation a finite number of times.

Currently a "Goto" within an automation can loop forever, there should be an option to only loop 2 or 3 times.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make automations ongoing

It's very annoying to have to add a wait time of 100 years to each automation to make sure that no one "completes" an automation in case I want to add something to it.

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to have all automations be ongoing so that we can add steps to the automation as needed?

190 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow custom fields to deals and tasks and allow integration with campaigns.

Deals for different services, products or process' have important values that will would allow for personal touches and automation trees. We need to be able to add custom fields, trigger actions and reactions based on them and also send personalized messages and tasks.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Deals / CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Unsubscribe Process Mobile Friendly

Right now when you click unsubscribe it takes you to a zoomed out page with a tiny active area. This is horrible for mobile. A little bit of effort could make this far more accessible.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integrate with Google Apps

Integrate with Google Apps

We use Google Apps for Contact Management, E-Mailing, File Storage, ... Please integrate Google Apps as well as e.g. Contactually or Prosperworks do it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. API method to enable site tracking

The site tracking only activated when an user sign up with an optin form, but no possibilities to activate with API's contact_add method.

This makes some 3rd party tools not fully usable.

Please provide some API possibilities to enable site tracking.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. advanced, more flexible filtering of contacts

I'd like to have more flexibility with searching my contacts, for instance: "people subscribed to this list who don't have that tag"
    "people with this tag not in that last"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "anonymously" track visitors before they open an email and click on an link

I'd like to run automations based on what people are doing even if they have not yet opened an email and clicked a link in it.
    I have their email through integrations with ActiveCampaign (e.g. SumoMe), and while they're purchasing stuff I cannot tag them as "clients" because they haven't clicked on a lilnk yet?" makes no sense to me...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Social Media Icons

Please add social media Icon formats to insert into campaigns. (Share and Follow). They have them on Mailchimp and it's super easy to use (see attached photo).

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Email Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add goals to automations

One of the things I've been looking for in Automations is a way to have "goals" as an interim step within a single automation.

For example, I set up a 3-step email sequence with the goal of having the contact take an action (e.g, opting in to a form). If the contact opts in after email #2 then I'd like the email sequence to stop and have the contact move into the next step of my process WITHIN THE SAME AUTOMATION.

Currently, unless I'm missing something, the only way I know how to do this is to set up 2…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base